Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Training:
A1.) Press/Push Press/Split Jerk - 1.2.3 x 3; rest 90 seconds
A2.)Chest to Bar Chin Ups - 12 reps x 3 sets; rest 90 seconds
B.) Low Bar Back Squat - 50% of newest CROSSFIT total 1RM; 6 sets of 3 reps @ 20X1; 45 sec b/t sets
C.) 20 double unders, 30 sec rest x 8

My Results

A1.) 125/145/150 PB in Press for me today!
My 1 year goal of 150lbs came early! I have been waiting for this for awhile! What was really cool is that my mom and step dad are in town visiting. They came to see my new gym and I was just about ready to ty my PB attempts BAM I got it! I believe their presence helped out!
A2.) C2B unbroken
B1.) 155lbs RQ'd / hips still and issue but pushed through.
C1.) DU's unbroken


2 comments:

Brent Maier said...

Your form is impeccable man, wow! Congrats on your PR. You made it look like you have at least another 20+ pounds in you on this one.

Chad Action Brandt said...

Thanks bud! I have been waiting for that dam 150lbs to go up for a ling time!
Keep up the hard work Big Dawg!