Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HERO WOD: JOSH

JOSH
Complete for time:
21 OHS 95# (OverHead Squats)
42 Pull-ups
15 OHS
30 Pull-ups
9 OHS
18 Pull-ups

TIME = 5:44

I sailed through all OHS, these were not a problem. Having not practiced a ton of Pull-ups latley due to our big gym move and not having the Pull-up bars put in until last week, killed me!
Too many breaks. I got 21 reps 11 reps 10 reps for first set and I knew that I was in trouble so I pushed as hard as I could in the OHS to give me more time on Pull-ups.
I believe I can get way lower than this time of 5:44. My new goal is 5:10-5min

This morning Jim and myself were first to arrive at CrossFit Lethbridge. Jim is starting to stretch out as I write the workout of the day on the board when Jim says, "Hey Chad take a look at this lizerd on the floor". We both thought it was one of the parents kids toys until we could see it breathing. Jim told me that these are great to eat, so I am cooking him up for breakfast....hey he is gluten free! Just kidding, we decided to put him back outside to be with his buddies, plus he was looking really dry. When my other clients arrived I asked them a good name that started with "S", Sid came out as their choice. Good times continue at 6am!This was the biggest Salamander I have ever seen or held. Strong little bugger, must have been lifting weights at night :-)



No comments: