Friday, May 22, 2009

TWO WODS TODAY

"Michael"
5 Rounds for time
800m run
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups
TIME = 16:13

4 hours of Rest in between WOD's

"Ryan"
5 Rounds for time
7 Muscle-ups
21 Push-up Burpees
TIME = 14:48

RUNNING!!! Since running is not my best skill I focused on leaning forward and bringing my heals up to my butt, thank god for good tunes! Back Extensions I rip up "Crazy Style" with no stops, sit-ups on the other hand were lacking today, running and Back extensions will do that. Good WOD! My goal is 15:30

Ryan on the other hand was nuts! Full lock out at the bottom of muscle ups is tough for me, especially when false grip is all sweaty. Burpees went as best they could. I tried not to gas out, doing 6-5-5-5 with two to three breaths for breaks, this really helped keep my pace.
1st round was all seven muscle ups, but I changed that plan because I was gassing out too quick.
Fun WOD and I layed on the floor for about 10min after. Wrists are skin free!!!! DOH!

No comments: