Thursday, May 21, 2009

All Jacked up INTENSITY...I like it!!

For Loads:

A.) Power Snatch/Snatch Balance/OHS - 1.3.5 x 3 sets; 180 sec rest b/t sets

5 min rest including 3 min at end of last set

B.) Dead Lift - 55% of 1RM - 8 sets of 2 reps; 45 sec only b/t sets

3 min rest after last set including 45 sec

C.) Press - 5 x 5; 120 sec rest b/t sets

WOD Results
A.)
115#/135/145

B.) 235#

C.) 5 X 5 @ 115#

Very happy with today's efforts. When I Power Snatched that 145#, it when up so fast I nearly fell over backwards. My 1RM snatch is 155#!! So Up goes the 1RM Snatch baby!

Overhead squats felt good on my left knee today. I have been rolling out my entire lower body every day before workouts and when I get a chance with clients.

Here is the video of me with some huge intensity, very sloppy at the top of power snatch, but I did not expect to get the bar up that high (place huge smile here!) Haha ignore the song in the background!!!! If I can lift to Britany I can lift anywhere!

I have beeb trying to download the video, no luck. I'll post it later
Ok here it is, I was saving the video in the wrong format

No comments: