Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CAN'T FEEL MY ARMS!

WOD #1
part A:

5 rounds for time;
135#/95# squat clean x 7 reps
21 chin upsrest

REST 4+ hours

WOD #2
part B:
for reps:
2 min double unders
2 min KBS - 2pd
2 min box jumps - 24"

WOD #1 @ 12pm
Part A =
10:47 as RQ'd

Picture of me in the Clean executing the 3rd pull....(pulling myself down under the bar)



WOD thoughts = Had good game plan of 4 Squat Cleans, take breath, finish 3 Squat cleans.
Pull-ups I wanted 11 reps, take breath, 10reps. This worked for first 2 rounds then broke down. My arms are still sore from last set of 3 workouts....they were not good team players!

Pre WOD = BCAA 30min prior to warm-up
Post WOD = shake & vitamines;
37g Pro / 40g CHO / 0g Fat
Vits = B Complex, Bioflavinoids, C, D, Pantothenic Acid, Tumeric, Umbiquinol, Niacin, E

I will eat 1hr later ZONE Meal
5 Block PRO Steak
5 Block CHO Yam, Spinach, Grapes
10-15 Block Fat cashew/N.Butter

WOD #2
Part B
=
Double Unders = 175
KBS = 49
B0x Jumps = 47
TOTAL = 271
My arms could not do DU's or KBS, they are finished.
Box jumps suprized me in a good way! Started out with a fast 20 then used a alternate combo of jump up, extend hips, step down & jump up, extend hips, jump down, plyometric jump back up.
This saved me some good energy and got me head out of the game. Will use this method again.


No comments: