Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DAY 2 OF 3

I wanted to get back onto my Coaches Big Dawg WOD's today, but jumped the gun yesterday and performed an old workout (hitting a new PB) while the other Dawgs were on a rest day. Todays BD WOD called for ring push-ups & K2E and I did a hell of a lot push-ups yesterday. I decided to workout out with my Client Team 11am class, lucky for me I placed K2E in their WOD, worked out well! I like it when I get to feel like part of the Team:-)

I had them do:

Complete for Time: Choose your own path
100 Knees to Elbows
200 Double Unders
TIME: for me 11:20...wanted under 10min and will do this another time
My Rep Plan was: 100DU/50K2E/50DU/25K2E/50DU/25K2E
The next time I do this I will choose a different approach, doing 50x4Du/ 25x4K2E


*My clients could chose any rep game plan to get this done, but they must stick to this game plan. When finished I wanted them to post their rep plan and tell me what worked and what would they change, helping them in the long run for future WODs, plus getting a better feel for their current fitness level.

Here is a little bit of my clients and myself training.

No comments: