Thursday, May 07, 2009

1 WEEK OFF


Still feeling sick after the Qualifier, but today is the best I have felt....in my throat. Body is still pretty sore and my brain feels like scrambled eggs. 1 week off to recover body, flu and CNS and I will start again with some Big Dawg WODs.
Watching all the videos and seeing pictures of our event and other events world wide makes me want to train right now!Very inspirational! I love CrossFit!
I have been planning my ACTION Challenge Competition for my clients and hopefully some other nearby CrossFits from Calgary, Edmonton and Medhat. Right now it is looking like a one day event with a sweet BBQ after to mingle and fuel up the athletes. Stay tuned for this as I have already created some challenging WODs.

Yesterday my coach posted this picture on his blog and little tid-bit about me, man when I read this I have to admit I got a bit teary eyed. Here is the pic and what he said: "me in the background screaming at one of my heros of the weekend...I'm not sure if i know of any others that are as committed to excellence...and this is why we love ACTION!"
Thanks Coach FitzGerald!
Check out my coaches blog, plus this is where myself and the other Big Dawgs get programmed at:http://www.optimumperformancetraining.blogspot.com/

No comments: