Friday, July 31, 2009

1st WOD at our New BOX

I am having my clients do a mini competition the last two days so I decided to join in for some FUN.

Thursday:
OLD GYM WOD "Farewell WOD"
10 Rounds of Cindy for time:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Friday:
NEW BOX WODS "Welcome WODs"

A.) ANNIE
50-40-30-20-10 rep rounds for time
Double Unders
Sit-ups (abmat & anchored)

REST 8-10min

B.) Zone GRACE
30 rep Clean & Jerk for time
(W75#)(M115#)

MY RESULTS

Day 1: Cindy = 5:58
Day 2: ANNIE = 4:56 PB
Day 2: Zone Grace = 2:39 Annie killed me!
TOTAL = 13:30

Man I love the new box! ENERGY!
Set a PB on the 1st day!
Glen you kill me brother. I will not miss the hotdog/hamburger smell either. Even though the smell reminded me of good times about a senorita serving hamburgers in Mazatlan saying" hamburguesa senor"....um yah that was all the English she knew.
Everyone come on back tonight at 7pm or 6pm to cheer on team 6pm; later we will have some celebratory beverages :-)
Thanks Clapton's for the bubbly and OJ...the glove FIT!

No comments: