Thursday, October 15, 2009

day 16 of 45

Circuit series #2
Plyometrics & Agility Drills 45min (with warm-up)
This Circuit Series is performed by choosing 3-4 exercises 30-60 sec each then repeat that triplet or quadruplet set.
Create 5 -6 Trips or Quads circuit sets for a full workout.
Choosing exercises: I mix the order up all the time "constantly varied" for optimal results, plus I love to see sweat drop off my nose and chin (freak!) SO do this:
Exercise 1: Small jump
Exercise 2: lateral medium hop or jumps
Exercise 3: Explosive jump
Exercise 4: Quick feet drills
**Remember to always mix this up( e.g. 4,2,1,3 or 3,2,4,1 catch my drift)
+
2 sets of UNBROKEN
1.25 BWT Deadlifts 15 reps (230# on DL)
20 Box Jumps 20" box
90 sec rest b/t sets
+
2 sets of UNBROKEN
2pood KettleBell Swings 15 reps
25 Double unders
90 sec rest b/t sets

Go a wicked sweat on today! Calves on fire. Did the wods UNBROKEN. I need food in a major way!

No comments: