Tuesday, June 02, 2009

FINALLY!

build to a tough but manageable 3 reps in the OHS
perform no more than 5 sets to get there
rest as needed b/t sets
+
5 L ups, 30 sec rest x 6
+
as many sets of 15 unbroken double unders in 3 min; focus on speed

post OHS weight and sets of DU's in 3 min to comments if you break the 15 DU's, you start again at 0, and that set does not countyou MUST stop after 15 reps and every set of 15 reps; you CANNOT perform single unders in b/t, the rope must stop

WOD RESULTS

OHS: 135/155/165/175/185X2 (PB) fail on last rep. Sat in the hole great, lost balance at top.
I have had a goal for almost 1year to OHS my body weight...well I did it today, twice! Almost three times. I am pumped!!!

LUps: 5/5/5/5/3+2/3+2 I never dropped off the bar, but legs dropped out of position on 3+2's

DU's: 12 Rounds. Did these in bare feet, have not missed that many reps in a while. I'll stick with shoes, that hurt!!

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

LOL - now that I started going w/o shoes, I can't do DU's with shoes! But it does hurt when the rope clips your tootsies.