Sunday, April 05, 2015

Was craving pizza tonight so we decided to make our own low fat option as my macros are only 50g fat for the day right now in prep. Found some low fat -Swiss cheese -Pepperoni sliced really thin (helps a lot!!) -Low fat ham -Unico Authentic sauce -Flour -Mushrooms Each slice's Macros: P 9.8G C 18.6g F 4.75g I had 5 slices and my wife had 3😘 Believe it it not this was pretty good!!! My met rate is so reved up right now 🔥 I could of devoured 12 more slices! But I hit macros and stopped👌 ✨calculations above are using the "quick add" on myfitnesspal. I made this quick add up using each macros individual caloric gram amount P4cal, C4cal, F9cal per gram....then you just alter the amounts to your specific grams👍 🌟doing this really helps when in a quick fix and you don't know your exact macros, but have a rough estimate from past experience. Additionally calculating your homemade food's portion sizes...all to help dial things in tighter👍 #chadaction #actionkitchen #actionconditioning #macros #pizza #lowfat #food #cheese #iifym #prep #idfa #myfitnesspal #bodybuilder #physique #fitness #fitat40



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1DQlLHD

No comments: