Thursday, April 16, 2015

My continued prep supplement use; today my night time testosterone support, estrogen prevention and recovery stack!! @sdsupplements 👌. DAA: this stuff rocks to help naturally bring testosterone levels up! DIM: if you suck at eating the beneficial estrogen sucking cruciferous veggies kale, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and cabbage then DIM can help you! DIM helps battle estrogen pooling in both men and women, keeping E levels in check. 👍what I notice most in my clients and myself is the estrogen sights, hips, butt, thighs all get tighter👊 ANTI-A: another great product to help block the aromatase enzyme and prevent and abundance of estrogen pooling! Plus this has a nice testosterone support with the added zinc💪 @pharmafreak 💥 TEST FREAK: love this product to put me to deep sleep like a baby! Zinc and Magnesium🔥 Testosterone support stack🔥 Estrogen support stack🔥 🌟when I wake up peeps I am fully regenerated and ready to take on the day, plus excited about training! If you are not resting and excited about training then there is something up with recovery so get on it 👊👍 I do take other vitamins as well but I wanted to point you in two directions with the companies I really like right now to help those who need it out😃 #chadaction #actionconditioning #teamaction #supplements #testfreak #dim #daa #estrogen #testosterone #natural #bodybuilder #physique #repair #ripped #regenerate #sleep #supplements @actionconditioning @bodybybrandt



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IiYDRA

No comments: