Tuesday, December 01, 2009

BACK AT IT

Picture of me doing Tree Pose

I took a couple days off, from training and work because I was not feeling right mentally and physically. All I did on my weekend off was sleep, read, eat and some more sleep. Felt so nice to just lay down and pass out, I really needed some rest.

On Sunday morning I did do and hour and forty five minutes of Yoga. Yoga has helped me in so many ways, I recommend it to you all :-) After this session I was clear headed and ready to........you guessed it, eat and sleep! Yes I felt so good I chowed down on a great breakfast and then had a nice snooze on the couch!

It was also my girlfriend Katrina's birthday Saturday and we ate El Comal. Good eats! Katrina's mother was in town for her b-day as well. After we had dinner we went to BINGO! Yeah good times, but we did not win any money...close a couple times though.

Yesterday was my first day back at the gym.

A.) AMRAP Grip change each set Pull-ups X5 sets; 40sec rest
B.) KBS 5sets of 15reps unbroken (72# KB); 40sec rest
C.) HSPU 5 sets of 5reps Unbroken; 1min rest
D.) Ring Dips 5sets of 5reps, tempo 31X1; 1min rest

Cool Down with some low back and hamstring / calf stretches

No comments: