Saturday, December 19, 2009

Two Days Left to Take the Challenge

Good morning! Buenas dias! Starting the day off with a kiss and hug from your significant other is simply the best way to wake up! Adding to this great start to the day is to jump right in and Take the ACTION MUSCLE CHALLENGE (it's only 3min) SWEET!
PS: I got my kiss and hug this morning :-)

Action Tip of the Day:
Your VITALITY should be high in the morning....yes you know what I mean! The men should be saluting and the girls ready to greet them off the ship :-) If you do not feel this way in the morning, the hormones in your body are not working in balance with you. A couple main causes of decreased vitality are: poor nutrition, decreased fitness and improper workouts.

If you need help with your vitality, nutrition and workout program "I CAN HELP". You can reach me at brandtster@hotmail.com

MY WORKOUTS YESTERDAY:

500m Sprint Row = 1:24.6
+
3RM Split Jerk = 180lbs Body weight baby!
+
45min of Functional Back and Leg training with rest periods of 20-60sec

e.g. lots a multi directional Lunges, squats, jumps, static holds, wall sits, one leg wall sits and tons of strict multi grip AMRAP pull-ups........GOOD STUFF! NO MACHINES and can be done in your living room :-0

For those that are on the fence to taking the Action Muscle Challenge; lets try and make this work.
- You can keep your scores personal by emailing me brandtster@hotmail.com
- I then can tell you where you need to start your fitness journey after I get your scores
- If you want to post your scores; please post them to yesterdays Challenge post. OR send them to me brandtster@hotmail.com and I will post them for you.
- I am here to help and this small test can give me some good empirical data specific to you. This data helps me create programs tailored to your needs and fitness goals :-)

* If I get a good response from this Challenge I be putting up some beginner WOD's "Workout Of the Day" for you all to do at home, in the gym, at work or in your garage ;-)

Now get up and move your body for 3min.

Action Tip:
Something I choose to do is Video tape myself moving and exercising from time to time. This has been a great tool for me to see how I move, what I look like when I move and technique work on specific exercises. When you tape yourself ask: do I like what I see? Do I like how I felt?
You and only YOU hold the power to change this. I can help create a path for you to follow. Plus if you want to literally see a transformation over time......it is on video tape.

I was going over some video tape of me from 2 years ago, I was moving slow, looking large, stopping all the time to drink water and rest, my technique was crap...the list goes on. What I did do to change the old Chad was to "Make a Choice" to become the fittest Chad I could be! I have told some of my good friends about this choice, when they ask me why I train. My advice to you is Make the Choice, stick with it, make it enjoyable, create that time in your day to thank your body for working so hard for you, by rewarding it with a sweet workout.
(yes thanking your body means to work it out, your body loves it!)

So lets Start it UP people!

No comments: