Friday, July 10, 2015

I am extremely excited to announce that I am now a #brandambassador with @paragonfitwear ‼️ Paragon - a model of excellence or perfection. Something I believe in... Constant pursuit of excellence. Not just in fitness but all aspects of our lives. With this sponsorship it brings discounts to my friends, family, and followers that purchase the brands TOP QUALITY products. Sweet tanks, tshirts, athletic pants, hats, etc. Order today and save 10% when you use my discount code: chadb ✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️ #paragonfitness #paragonfitwear #athlete #athleticgear #workout #fitness #bodybuilding #bodybuilder #progress #proathlete #idfa #inbfcanada #inbf #wnbf #workhard #sweat #idfapro #wnbfpro #excellence #positivity #positivevibesonly


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1JU9y8S

No comments: