Thursday, July 09, 2015

9 days out💥 Woke up dry and started going over my morning mantras👍🏼 I have incorporated little positive mantras & affirmations that I repeat to myself silently & out loud to help with my mental game this contest season. It has worked wonders for me thus far as on the past I can get pretty harsh on myself and this was translating into a water holding stress induced physique. My Tip for all you in prep & those on their fitness journeys is to work on the mental game of being happy, giving yourself gratitude for your hard work daily. Placing this positive focused energy towards your self will lessen stress and help pave the path towards your goals😎 Remember the fitness journey is more than the kitchen and gym....much more! Be kind to yourself & others👍🏼 #chadaction #actionconditioning #actionkitchen #idfa #ripped #aesthetic #buff #physique #natural #natty #mantra #positive #mental #affirmations #gratitude #believe #nutrition #fitat40 #fitness #transformation #energy


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1eJenE8

No comments: