Monday, September 21, 2015

Welcome to all those participation in our online Project Action Transformation Challenge💥 Today is your starting day 1 and I bet you are all pumped up! I am dedication my morning cardio to you all today, as I was thinking about my first transformation challenge and how excited I was👍🏼 I was sending out some good vibes this morning, dedicating my cardio to you all👌🏼 Remember this is 90 days of making YOU the Project! Make goals, work smart, get better daily and always give yourself credit after your workouts and compliance to your daily nutrition. 90 days goes by super quick and demands your daily focused intent in all aspects on this journey! ✔️If you need help we are an email away and are also providing FaceTime and Skype sessions that you can purchase online for guidance at http://ift.tt/1kg2GWH and info@actionconditioning.ca 👍🏼 #projectaction #teamaction #actionconditioning #chadaction #transformation #training #onlineshop #cardio #workout #focus #believe


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1V5Q1mC

No comments: