Friday, September 18, 2015

Not going to lie, this last show prep has been kicking my ass mentally! Daily I have been reinforcing my thoughts & energy about my goals, to continue to work hard no matter what. In addition I have been trying to register for the WNBF show for quite sometime now to no avail. The stipulation is, before I can register I need to fill out my WNBF Pro card status/application in order to compete. This has been going on since July after I turned pro. Not for a lack of trying and having Mat and now Carl helping me out & keeping me positive. Thus I am still prepping with no show registered & this has been mentally beating me up as I keep asking myself if this is a sign and I should not compete. This old negative self talk daily creeping in is interrupting my focus. So I will keep pushing forward towards this long term goal of competing as a WNBF Pro until it has been attained 💪🏼 Onward!!! #chadaction #teamaction #teambrandt #actionconditioning #wnbf #inbf #prep #contestprep #goals #dreams #work #onward #shredded #aesthetics #fitat40 #paragonfitwear


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1KwL192

No comments: