Thursday, September 03, 2015

Dont get the Red Hulk mad ‼️ 🔨Woke up this morning and got my last Pro Show's photos.....some really great ones, but I did not like how I looked in some photos, looking super flat. So this really pissed me off and I wanted to Not do my cardio this morning. I hate it when my old weaker self pops into my head. So I looked into the mirror and used this feeling as opportunity! WHY? I have been down that fucking quitting road before! That road is so easy to take! I will accept the challenge and I WILL keep moving forward on my journey!!! Thanks for the pick me up old self! Shove it!! #chadaction #actionconditioning #actionstyle #teamaction #teambrandt #redhulk #red #idfa #inbf #wnbf #ripped #aesthetics #fitat40 #paragonfitwear #cardio #sweat #manifest #self #motivate #goals #buff #fitness


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1UuOKVV

No comments: