Tuesday, January 05, 2010

2 Days training 1 on 1 with my client


For the last two days I have been training with my client RDR.

This dude has went from flab to fit fast! ( the FFF).

RDR has lost 40 plus pounds thus far on his fitness journey with the goal of many more lbs lost to follow.

HOW is RDR seeing success?

1.) He listens
2.) He learns
3.) He is determined
4.) He wants it!
5.) He enjoys the training
6.) He does it for himself and his family
I am sure there is way more to RDR's story. Stay tuned for more :-) or maybe he will post some of his thoughts.

From my point of view I have prescribed RDR the tools he personally needs to attain his goals. RDR has taken those tools and went to work. Keep up the great work buddy!


Today's WOD for us


A.) HSPU strict @ 2010 AMRAP (-2) x3 sets; rest 60 sec ( 6/5/5)
B.) DB Push-ups AMRAP (-2) x3 sets; rest 45 sec (28/30/15)

C.) 1 Arm DB Power Snatch 15 reps UNBROKEN x3 sets; rest 45 sec b/t arms & sets (35#)

D1.) Dips @ 2010 AMRAP (-2) x3 sets; rest 30 sec (12/15/10)
D2.) GHD Sit-ups 30 reps x 3 sets; rest as needed

No comments: