Thursday, August 20, 2015

My father in-law and placed 2nd by 1 point shooting a 61 via score. This placed us 4th overall via adjusted scoring at the Annual Member / Guest Tournament at Cottonwood in Calgary yesterday. Great food, drinks, prizes and the golf course was beautiful! I won longest putt and got this sweet Sunice rain Jacket. The rules are if someone wins a prize your partner wins that same prize. I was also closest to the pin, but you can only win 1 prize. We got a Titleist bag and Pro V1 balls, plus Foot Joy glove just for showing up‼️ Our 4th place prize were Foot Joy golf Shoes😎 My wife told me before the tournament to win golf shoes, my lucky charm🍀 Thank your Eick for the invite again and I am pumped that we got good weather and played way better👍🏼#chadaction #golf #golfing @katrinabrandt429 #dads #tournament #foojoy #titleist #sunice #shoes #golfshoes


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1huiMgu

No comments: