Monday, May 18, 2015

Prep Pizza💥💪 I had a mission yesterday; to first get close on all my fiber, electrolytes and micronutrients. Get my early cardio done on my stepper "Charlie" then had a solid leg training session.....mission accomplished! Saving up my carbos, I first wanted my prepcake and froyo, but then decided late at night to make a low fat prep pizza with the carbos I saved up 👍Macros: for half pizza I ate (3 slices) F4g C71 P30 🌟💥 1% skim milk cheese, Natural selection ham and chicken, veggies, sauce, white dough. Hit the spot and stopped at my 3 slices. 💥 Woke up this morning to a new low on the scale as well!! Consistency wins! #consistency #chadaction #pizza #actionkitchen #actionconditioning #macros #prepfood #prep #bodybuilder #iifym #micros #fiber #physique #fitat40 #fitness


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1JsPIzV

No comments: