Tuesday, June 09, 2015

I have always had a hard time showing progress pics, he'll even taking my shirt off around friends and in public!! Being super honest there. I am trying to love myself more and share my trials, successes and tribulations of my crazy fitness journey that I have been on. I want to inspire people towards their dreams & goals and in doing so I need to share more👍🏼 Remember thoughts become things when you place focused actions and intentions behind your thoughts😄✨Have a great day peeps! #chadaction #actionconditioning #teambrandt #teamaction #aesthetics #bodybuilder #ripped #idfa #inbfcanada #buff #fitat40 #fitness #goldenaesthetics #motivation #actions #intent #intentions #abs #fitnessphysique #fitnessmodel #natty #natural


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1QIJUCz

No comments: