Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Double "what is under your shirt" post!!! Last week in Calgary my wife and I found this cool store in Northland mall with tons of comic clothing💥🌟 I have never been a hairy guy so this #chewbacca shirt was a must purchase👍 So today I am Chewbacca under my shirt all day and this is what's under my shirt right now👌👊 Hope everyone has a great training session today✨ #chadaction #darthchad #builtataction #actionconditioning #actionmaniacs #actioncoaches #idfa #starwars @starwars #shirt #whatisunderyourshirt #physique #bodybuilder #ripped #freak #rippedfreak



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1xyM2WX

1 comment:

DumpsPass4sure said...

Initially I was searching for a suitable syllabus for preparation of CompTIA. I visited so many sites but couldn’t find a required material. Finally I read a comment about Dumpspass4sure I followed the link and reached the demo questions. Got satisfied and downloaded Pass4sure CompTIA Dumps with a guarantee to pass the exam by the first attempt. I am happy now that my choice was right and now I am certified in CompTIA. Today I am writing here a comment with an expectation that someone may be as happy at some time as much I am. Thanks to the whole team of Dumpspass4sure.