Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Homemade Froyo😃 my wife wanted to go out for froyo, I said no way! I want to put Cinnamon Toast crunch on mine, so we are making our own👌 I saved up my macros today to have this and it was glorious😜👍 For all those out there training Hard, earn your flexible eating and be happy! Here is the recipe from: Big Brandt's Bitchen Kitchen✌️ Macros 480cal Fat 17.2g Carbs 69.5g Protein 10g 1 cup Vanilla fat free FroYo 15g Cinnamon Toast Crunch 1 tbsp Whipped Milk Chocolate 1 tbsp Eagle Brand Choc Syrup 1 tbsp Coconut Peanut Butter 👊BAM💪 #chadaction #brandtsbitchenkitchen #actionconditioning #teamaction #teambrandt #builtataction #froyo #kitchen #nutrition #macros #iifym #buffbowl #natty #natural #bodybuilder #flexibleeating #idfa @katrinabrandt429



via Instagram http://ift.tt/V9IxXP

No comments: