Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Here is another #actionhero AC client Cheri checking in In the summer of 2010 I took my first steps through the doors of Action Conditioning. Little did I know the journey I was about to take! I soon met my amazing coach Chad Brandt whom I thought was an evil drill sergeant at first but now would only think of as my friend. I remember the day when he called me an athlete and I giggled to myself, me? I would never have dreamt of calling myself such a thing! With much hard work and coaching I have indeed found my inner athlete! With 2 figure competitions under my belt I most recently set my sights on the Tri Fit World Challenge in Florida. What a great decision! Not only have I shed my fears of trying new things, I found out I love the challenge and the pride I gain from just trying. I have learned many things about myself during this journey, the most important one being not to doubt myself. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place. Dream big! #teamaction #builtataction #a90 #transformation

from Action Conditioning http://ift.tt/1jjuO71

via IFTTT

No comments: