Tuesday, July 15, 2014

#Actionhero Action Client Jody checking in :-) Last fall, I decided I wanted to compete in the Tri-Fitness Challenge again and this started quite the journey for me. My coach, Chad Brandt, set up my training programs and nutrition plans. I learned to dig deep with my workouts and to work out smarter and get out of my comfort zone. I learned to trust the nutrition plans I was given and to understand why I fell off the wagon and eventually how to focus and be successful. The competition itself was empowering, rewarding and just plain fun! Setting and attaining a goal is all about what you learn along the way, what you are capable of doing (very cool) and then wondering about what you can do next! #builtataction #teamaction

from Action Conditioning http://ift.tt/1jjuO71

via IFTTT

No comments: