Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Brussel Sprouts Challenge

The Brussel Sprout :-) or :-(
Yes from my early childhood I dreaded the evil sprout at the dinner table. I do remember having long battles with my parents sitting at the dinner table after hearing my mother say,"you are not leaving the table until you are done your brussel sprouts, how are you going to get strong"ah she even knew back then what buttons to push. I would then give in, plug my nose and swallow the sprouts whole....haha then look at my muscles (things have not changed!)


NOW....I love Brussel Sprouts! They rock.... I FEEL GREAT AFTER EATING BRUSSEL SPROUTS!







What are B-Sprouts
- Brussel sprouts are small leagy green buds
- They resemble miniature cabbages
- Rich in protein and dietary fiber (bingo)
- Great vitamins and antioidants (Vit A,E, and C)
- Bone Builder = Vit K
- Eye Protector = Zeaxanthin



100g of Brussel Sprouts yeild
Calories = 45kcal
Protein = 3.38g
Carbs = 8.95g
Fats = 0.30g
Fiber = 3.80g Nice!



MY ONLINE FACEBOOK BRUSSEL SPROUT CHALLENGES
The challenge will go until thie Friday, June 8th



CHALLENGE #1
I will give 1 free Action Conditioning Hoodie fort he BEST Brussel Sprout recipe.



CHALLENGE #2
I will give 1 free AC workout shirt for the BEST Brussel Sprout picture!

Rules:
- You must be eating brussel sprouts in the picture! This is the only rule :-) 



Have fun and get creative :-) 



No comments: