Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another A90 Success!

Here is my AWESOME client Jody (bonus points) or as her A90 group calls her "Fit-Jody".
When I first met Jody she was your typical overworked, on the go all the time, very busy, tired in the afternoons, late night junk food, exhausted at days end girl. Plus Jody thought she was not doing enough physically so she would do 1-2 workouts per day to try an feel better; more is better right? (more on this later)..
Jody then joined Action Conditioning's A90 program  in May of 2010. She was seeing some results, but still hampered from fatigue and not reaping the full benefit. I pulled Jody aside and told her that I would like to help guide her with my personal Nutrition Prescription to help get her goals, as I knew there was more to her feeling tired and exhausted.
Jody had been battling adrenal fatigue big time. Her nutrition was not helping as it was low in nutrient value, making recovery from the days stress and workouts impossible. Additionally her nutrition was not specific to her goals as it resembled a quick fix cookie cutter plan from a magazine.
Her nutrition plan was created to build up her energy, balance her hormones and help recover her adrenal glands that had been taking such a beating. Her specific prescription was paying immediate dividends as she started seeing and feeling instant energy!
I also drastically cut back Jody's cardio and workouts....yes I made her workout LESS! This was hard for her to take believe me :-) but she trusted the process and went for it. Now things were really rolling and everyone at AC was complementing on just how good she was looking....in came the nickname "Fit-Jody".
Jody's daily workouts:
Weight training = 45min Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Cardiovascular ESD "Energy System Development" = Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday from 20-30min max!
Sunday was her off day.....plus have a nice treat:-)
This is Jody's 3rd time through the A90 program and she is fully dialled in right now to have a stellar finish. This goes to show everyone out there, our A90 program is about taking 90 days of ACTION on your life to help TRANSFORM your body and lifestyle for the future. Jody has adopted this mantra to it's fullest and improves everyday.
Remember A90 is different for everyone, some get huge results in 90 days, some need special attention, some need to stay in the program until they feel confident to move forward. Whatever the clients needs our staff and coaches are here to help :-)
Jody has one month to go and then I will put up her stats and her real after pictures. I just had to show you all this progress! 
Keep up the great work Jody! All of us at Action Conditioning are proud of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my story helps someone who may be struggling. I'm happy to answer questions or help anyone out! A big thank you to Chad and my coaches, Kat and Jim!! Jody

Anonymous said...

Way to go "Fit Jody"!

Your continuous dedication to fitness and belief in your coaches and their method to obtaining results is what I admire about you.

Dedication, commitment and hard work = RESULTS!

~KAT~