Thursday, January 19, 2012

Breakfast broccoli egg squares

I made these little darlings the other day for Katrina and myself.
Katrina was only supposed to eat one.....yeah she stole my last one 
and ate two, so I know they were yummy! I can distinctly remember her evil laugh when I caught her ;-)
Her training went well the next day with some proper fuel :-)
Next time I will make way more :-) 



Breakfast broccoli egg squares
1 egg
6.3oz egg whites
1 cup quick oats (make your own, chop up regular oats)
2.5oz chopped broccoli
1 tbsp Hummus
1 tsp coconut oil
Add a pinch of salt, pepper & Italian seasoningTop with red hot for some extra flavor.



- Mix everything in a bowel, empty into baking tin sprayed with Pam first.

- Bake 20-30min at 350-400.

For the lads
1ser: p 37, cho 61, f 16 / 536 cal For the ladies
2ser: p18.5, cho 30.5, f 8 / 228 cal

TIP: add some onion, tomato for a little more love
TIP: cheat meal = add some cheese to this bad girl, but take out the coconut oil to keep fat content down.

No comments: