Saturday, January 29, 2011

WATCH OUR FOR THE OLD NEGATIVE SELF POPPING IN:

For all those who are on a personal training program, or taking one of our great group courses, and have almost been training for almost 1month.....now is the time your old self will try to pop in and whisper negative thoughts into your heads, trying to sabotage your progress!
WHY? Your body is making changes due to your new workout and nutrition prescription, but your old self is still hanging on wanting you to go back to that lazy person you desperately want gone, whispering negative thoughts into your head.
Thoughts like:
”oh just sleep in and go to the later class”
“ I can miss this workout and just do cardio at home”
“ I will make this up on my own tomorrow, I know the exercises”
“ I will eat this chocolate cookie, I will work it off tomorrow”
“ the workouts are getting hard, I don't think I can do this”

OR if you find your old self saying:
“ I hate this exercise”
“ ah man I so do not want to train today”
“ I have not lost any weight, this doesn't work”
" I CAN"T DO THAT"

There is NO LOVE in any of the above thoughts!

DO NOT LISTEN TO THAT NEGATIVE BULLSHIT IN YOUR HEAD!
YOU make the decisions for YOU everyday, every thought, every moment!
Everything YOU are now is a result of what YOU have thought!
YOU have control of those thoughts and the power to stay on track!
Quitting and listening to those negative thoughts is the EASY WAY OUT. The easy way out is were a lot of us have been before and what we all have in common, it is time to change!
We have all sat down, cried, been depressed about how we look and feel, wanting change to happen in our lives, but keep falling short. We make great empowered decisions to start a new fitness plan or diet, only to quit when the going gets tough! WHY? There is NO LOVE in what your doing!
TIP: diets do not work.....get the picture already! 


WHAT DO I DO? HOW DO I DO IT?
YOU must start to LOVE what you are doing in order for that LOVE to blossom into you’re lives!
Falling in LOVE with what you are doing means you are listening to your body and complying to the positive thoughts!
So start getting more involved with what your plan is NOW and feed yourself the LOVE it craves to stay on track.
If you're on a Personal Program or in a group course: stick to this program, believe in that program, know that you are developing the person YOU want to BE for the LONG HAUL and NOT for the QUICK FIX.

START to get more involved with what your doing:
-PREP & PLAN: make food journals & workout log books, knowledge is key, track your progress
-CREATE: create a new recipe and share it with others
-SHARE: take a friend out for a workout and show them what you have learned as they are probably lost like you were, looking for what you have found
-BELIEVE: always find a positive after every workout and believe you can do it!
-ACHIEVE: every day is a new day to achieve your goals
-DECIDE: make the decision to go for it!

Start falling in love with the path you’re on and SUCCESS is around the corner!
YOU CAN DO THIS!
MAKE THE DECISION!
I am here to help!
I want to share what I have learned :-)

No comments: