Thursday, November 05, 2015

I was told I would never make it👊🏼 I was told I would never graduate. I was told I was stupid! I was repeatedly told by coaches; you are too small, too slow, too old👊🏼 Brutal and very sad long list here...my point is, I am here today because I manifested my desires, by working my ass off daily for my goals. Believed in myself and in my dreams and stopped listening to all the haters....and one of those haters was myself! Stop people please stop beating yourselves up! Everyone falls down, makes mistakes, that is how you learn! Move forward, Get better! Dream big!!! #chadaction #actionconditioning #actionstyle #health #results #wnbf #idfa #buff #ripped #aesthetics #goals #manifest #believe #work #love #life #live


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1kdVJYE

No comments: