Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Got an email today asking me to post a picture of my prepped work meals. Today is a non weight training day for me, but I do 1 hour of physique regeneration that involves: rolling, mayo facial release, active isolated stretching, finishing with my yoga routine😜 My meals at work are: 2 high protein, higher fat meals with veg and 1 meal that is higher carb and lower fat with veg that I eat after regeneration👍 2 meals of steak, broccoli, sweet potato. 1 meal of hot sauce chicken, rice, broccoli. Pretty easy to do and maintain👌 remember it is up to you and only you to put the plan into action and earn those results 👊 #builtataction #chadaction #actionmaniacs #actioncoaches #actionconditioning #macros #iifym #food #fitness #regeneration #yoga #rolling #dedication #prep #progress



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1wlL1Tx

No comments: