Monday, August 06, 2012

Busy Bee Workout/Nutrition Success

What can you commit to this week?

A lot of people have busy weeks with work and family...this is life.
This crazy schedule can get in the way and hinder larger goals.
A great way to flank the busy work week and attack it from a different a
ngle is to make a plan every Monday towards 'what you can commit to during that week'.
This Monday plan should have small weekly goals that are "behavioural based goals" like:
- I will do my HITT ESD cardio 3 x this week at 5:30am as I have made arrangements with my spouse to do so.
- Another great one is; I will eat 3 cups of veggies each day.
- And another good one is; If I do not get my exercise in that day, I will make myself a very lean dinner and snack.
These weekly based behavioural system can set you up for monthly success if you keep the Monday plan rolling and stay true to your goals.
*TIP:
Those who are super busy, please do not make "outcome based goals" like:
- I will lose 5lbs this week> what happens if you do not hit this target? You will probably fall off the wagon.
Think "behavioural goals" and set yourself up for success weekly!
Coach Brandt

No comments: