Saturday, May 08, 2010

Are you telling yourself the Truth?














Are you creating excuses for what is not happening in your fitness life?

"I am way to busy to workout?" or "there is nothing I can do to loss this weight?".
I have herd them all, excuse after excuse, limitation after limitation.

You my friend are not telling yourself the truth......and simply put into a nasty way, your lying to yourself and fixating on your limitations?


The truth is there is always a lot you can do! Do not take the helpless and powerless approach, take action in your life! There is only one person who creates your path, that person is YOU!
If you say to yourself, "I am way to busy to exercise" guess what, BAM that is exactly what will happen in your life.

So give this tip try, I call it "Creative Coaching Action": When you get up in the morning ask yourself, "If I were coaching me, what coaching plan would I give myself to have the most optimal day?"

Now take creative Action and coach your day! Put in that workout! Get those old chores done. Play with your kids outside. Walk your dog with friends. It will make you feel fantastic because you are creating balance in your life and your telling yourself the truth! YOU can do it!

If you would like to book a consultation with me, I would love to sit down with you and positively help you create a path towards your fitness and lifestyle goals.

Give me an email: action.conditioning@gmail.com to book your consultation.

Your fitness journey starts by creating your new lifestyle. Success will follow after this agreement has been made.

Enjoy this great day.




No comments: