Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WANT SOME INSPIRATION?
Feeling down on yourself?
Do you find that negative words leak into your mind before attempting exercise, training, prepping meals, sticking to your goals....words like "can't", "I'll do it later", "I used to be...", I used to do....", "I remember when.....", "I can't look like that", "I'm fat", "I'll never loose my....".
Do you get angry at other people for no reason?
Do you think you have been given a bad hand at life?
Are excuses always getting in they way of want you truly want?
Are you thankful and grateful for what you have now?
Do you believe in yourself?

Something I believe in is YOU! Watch this video. After your done watching the video:
-Write down some areas & things in your life you are grateful for.
-Write down some goals you want to attain.
-Write down some people you want to thank for all they do and go thank them face to face with a hug.
-Begin that goal list and start to live the life you see in your minds eye!
-Now thank yourself for taking the time to start your journey! (knowone is looking, give yourself a pat on the back....I do this all the time....it works).
You can do this! BELIEVE TO ACHIEVE!

No comments: