Sunday, April 10, 2016

Post workout meal 2. My first post workout meal is a fast digesting carb with Whey Isolate protein✔️ I then wait about 1-2hours after that meal, sometimes 3 hours depending on how I feel and eat a whole food meal containing slower digesting carbs that are higher in fiber. I also choose a protein that has a fat source or I will add some fat of the protein is lean to help digest the carbs even slower, for a longer carb release💪🏼 Get your recovery on peeps✔️‼️🏆In this meal: extra lean ground sirloin, grape tomatoes, broccoli, rice, lentils, garlic, soy sauce, seasonings. #actionkitchen #actionconditioning #chadaction #teamaction #teambrandt #team3dmj #macros #manbowl #iifym #nattypro #wnbfpro #idfapro #builtataction #food #nutrition


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1MogWvN

No comments: