Sunday, March 27, 2016

Offseason dad-bod in full affect💪🏼 I have been working out some kinks for my recovery with my coach @3dmj_godfather 👍🏼 Being 41 years old I have had to really focus on a lower volume approach, increase rest days, plus being more instinctive to train or take a rest day and not overreach in the gym. Thus I have had to make my work sets hold more focus and make them count. Overall it is working and I am about 15-17lbs over stage weight. Eating a bit more to aid in recovery and training is helping for sure. In eating more, I like most physique athletes seem to battle my brain to have abs year round, but in all reality the gains will simply not be the same. I must embrace the fluffiness, trust the process and think long term success🏆 Keeping it real peeps, I am not shreds all year round😎 #actionconditioning #teamaction #team3dmj @3dmj_godfather #fitover40 #fitnessaddict #aesthetics #masters #chadaction #muscle #natty #fitnessmotivation #inbf #wnbf #idfa


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1ofjPTH

No comments: