Monday, October 06, 2014

I had a few emails today asking to see pictures of what I eat at Work. Well to start I pack my 6pack bag with 4 meals, 2 regular meals and two post workout meals. Just to be safe I always carry extra protein powder, nuts/seeds, and BCAAs, so I don't get caught with nothing and have to scrounge something up. As you can see I keep things pretty simple because that is what works for me and if you are new to the food game it is what I recommend to start out. Once you get good at prepping your food, hitting your macros and seeing physical results from your progress, then you can make some recipes and get creative👍#chadaction #builtataction #actionconditioning #macros #iifym #food #fitat40 #fitness #bodybuilder #natty #6pack #prep



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1s3K3rx

No comments: