Sunday, September 19, 2010

"The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose"Richard Leider

What is your purpose?
What are you shooting for?
What are some of your goals?

What I have found is that everyone has goals, everyone has dreams, and everyone wants to give back and have a life of purpose. So why isn't everyone happy living life and attaining their goals. There is something nasty that gets in the way, it is that little inner voice that says "ah I will start this tomorrow".
This nasty little voice in your head is halting your path to the Real YOU. It is time you stop letting that voice guide you to know where, you have been down that path!
It is time to MOVE!
It is time to Take ACTION now!
It only takes one small step forward, always forward, you do not need to know what lies ahead to start your journey now!

Do you need to know your purpose now? No
Do you need to know what you are shooting for? Yes, and this can change over time.
Do you need some goals to shoot for? Yes
Having two of the above will help guide you to your purpose.
Believe that your life purpose is already there waiting for you, now go on a journey to find it!

2 comments:

Jimmy Mac said...

Great post Chad!
I always find that if you can take a positive away from a situation, learn from it and grow from it, it always helps get me through my day...

I am very much a person who needs to have 'purpose', even though most times I do not even know what that purpose is. I do however know that by making short term, positive, achievable goals, I feel very inspired and have lots of drive. Somehow this has turned contagious to the people around me and it once again only inspires me to work harder and help others do the same!

JMac

Chad Action Brandt said...

Well put Jimmy! Keep moving forward pal, your doing great! Your true purpose will show itself on your journey, believe.