Saturday, June 20, 2015

Holy Shit balls!!!! What a night and it is still just hitting me! 1st place Masters. 1st place Middleweight. 1st place winning the overall and granted the title WNBF Pro Bodybuilder๐Ÿ˜œ A huge thanks goes to my wife for coming with me all the way to Winnipeg, helping me with everything from tanning, driving, keeping my head straight and just being on our supportive #teambrandt #teamaction ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ Another huge thank you goes to my super supportive coach @3dmj_godfather ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ We did it buddy!!! One more show to go๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you for all you do!!! Now time t take my wife out to the Keg for some good meat eats๐Ÿ˜ #actionconditioning #3dmj #inbfcanada #wnbf #fitat40 #probodybuilder #ripped #aesthetics #win #overall #masters


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1RkkZoX

No comments: