Friday, August 28, 2009

LIFT-O-RAMA


At my gym every week we host a LIFT-O-RAMA were every hourly class lifts to a team average, top team in the day gets to wear and own the Championship belt for the week. In addition we have huge Elvis Shades that are awarded for "The Best looking Lift", plus we recently added "The MOAH" Trophy that goes to the top male and female lifter of each hourly Team.
Today I got the honor of training with one of my long term clients Deirdre, it has been awhile since we lifted together and I had a blast!

Overhead Press with Queen "D" = 148lbs
I chose to wave load today:135-145-146-86-95-135-147.5-86X2-148#
Nice training with you again Deirdre, lots of fun and laughs!
Great work on your PB of 86#, you look sweet in those "Best Looking Lift" Shades!


2 comments:

Katrina Burton said...

Nice work on your PB Deirdre!! Can't wait to get home and get back into a routine!!

Deirdre said...

Thanks Chad - that was so much fun today. This photo and reference to "queen D" made me laugh out loud. Awesome stuff training with you again.